According to the Invancevich and Glueck, ―HRM is concerned with the most effective use of people to achieve organizational and individual goals. It is the way of managing people at work, so that they give their best to the organization‖.Human Resource Management is an operation in companies designed to maximize employee performance in order to meet the employer's strategic goals and objectives. It is a process where people and organizations are brought together so that the goals of each are met. HRM is the process of recruiting, selecting employees, providing proper orientation and induction, imparting proper training and developing skills.
Human Resources include a broad spectrum of specialties within organizations. Some examples of specialties include recruiting, payroll, policy, safety, training and development, and performance management. In smaller organizations, the HR professional may handle all of those specialties and in larger organizations, each specialty is most likely its own department. HR is responsible to develop programs that will attract, select, develop, and retain the talent needed to meet the organizational mission.
- HR lists high in the careers specifically on job growth, earnings potential, creativity & flexibility.
- Human Resource career gives you an opportunity to help people, provides a strong opportunity for growth ,days with a variety of tasks, a robust job market and possibly even telecommunicating opportunities and flexible hours.
- HR gets an opportunity to work with many people at every stage of their careers.
- HR works on variety of tasks that is from staffing a booth at recruitment fair to leading a training class.
- HR gets an opportunity to participate in long-range planning, with insider views on how the entire organization works.
- HR professional can work in every industry of every size.
- HR have that skills and knowledge to work just about anywhere.
- Capacity to increase the knowledge and to analyze, evaluate and manage the different aspects of HR and Digital marketing.
- Career oriented best practical training at professional levels.
- To analyze the strategy of the career.
- To work theoretically and practically in the process of organizational atmosphere.
- We are student-centered.
- Focus on learning resulting from an activity itself.
- 100% practical approach towards training.
- We train you the best because we make the knowledge stick by using real-world examples.
- We match the one learner with one trainer to show them the ropes .
- Our training delivery method keeps all the information together where it is easily accessible to learners day after day.
Definitions of HRM
Features, Nature and Scope of HRM
Evolution of HRM
Importance of HRM
Challenges in HRM
Role of HR manager
Functions of HRM
According to Werther and Davis ―”Recruitment is the process of finding and attracting capable applicants for employment. The process begins when new recruits are sought and ends when their applications are submitted. The result is a pool of applicants form which new employees are selected.”
- Introduction to Recruitment Process
- Manpower Planning
- Sources of Recruitment
- Training in Job portals
Naukri, Monster, Timesjob
- Searching candidates
- Screening CV’s
- Job posting
- Bulk mailing
- Short listing CV’s of candidates
- Gap Analysis
- Scheduling and Conducting Interview
- HR Calling speech
- HR Tracker
- Retaining Policies
- Types of interviews
- Preparation of JD
- Introduction to Selection
- Process and Procedure of Selection
- Selection tests
- Introduction to Induction
- Induction Process
- Need of Induction program
- Objectives of Induction program
- Benefits of Induction program.
- Introduction to orientation
- Process in orientation
- Purpose of orientation
- Difference between induction and orientation
According to Armstrong - “Training is the systematic development of knowledge, skills and attitudes required by an individual to perform adequately a given task or job.”
- Introduction to Training And Development
- Types of Training Methods
- Training Needs Assessment and Analysis
- Designing Training Programmes
- Challenges Faced in Training
- Training Evaluation and Measurement
- Training in Corporate India
According to Bititci, Carrie & McDevitt - “process by which the company manages its performance in line with its corporate and functional strategies and objectives”.
- Introduction to performance management systems.
- Key Elements and Standards of Performance Management System
- Performance Management and Performance Appraisal
- Various Approaches to Performance Management System
- Method of Performance Evaluation
- Performance Feedback
- Features of Performance Feedback
- Types of Performance Feedback
- Process of Performance Feedback
- Definitions of Promotion
- Types of Promotion
- Basis of Promotion
- Types of Appraisals
- Measuring Effectiveness of PMS and Reward Systems
- Attrition in Manufacturing Industries
- Kinds of Attrition
- Causes of Attrition
- Attrition and Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Attrition and perception about growth opportunities
- Effects of attrition
- Costs associated with Employee Attrition
- Steps to Reduce Attrition
- Strategies for Retention
- The Importance of Retaining Employees
- Positive effects of attrition on the organisation
- Impact of attrition
- Overall retention strategies adapted by IT companies
According to Edwin B Flippo: “The function of compensation is defined as the adequate and equitable remuneration of personnel for their contributions to the organizational objectives.”
- Nature and Importance of Compensation
- Factors Influencing Compensation
- Various Components of Compensation
Definition: Payroll Management is the administration of the financial record of employees' salaries, wages, bonuses, net pay, and deductions.
- Leave Management System
- Employee Transfer
- Increments, Arrears Calculation.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Payroll Procedure
- Statutory Reports (PF, ESI, PT, MLWF, bonus, Gratuity, Statement & Challans, Govt. Forms etc…)
- Salary Slip Generation, CTC, Payroll Disbursement, Bank Details, etc.
- Payroll Software /HRIS /Advanced Excel
- Preparing MIS Report for Payroll
- Pay Structure
- Basic, DA, HRA, Conveyance, Medical allowances, other Allowances etc…
- Deductions PF,ESI,PT,TDS etc
- Contributions PF,ESI etc
- Bonus, Gratuity, HRA, LTA Act.
- Statutory Forms Filing
- Calculation of Net & Gross Salary
- CTC Designing
- Preparation of Salary Break-up
- Monthly Pay slip-
- PF / ESI / PT Government Online Submission ( ECR ,UAN,KYC,Challan, Half yearly-Annual Returns )
- Handling Monthly Reimbursement Process
- Practical on Salary Processing
Definition-“statutory compliance refers to functioning in accordance with prescribed rules and regulations as codified in various statutes.”
- Employee Provident fund and miscellaneous provisions Act,1952
- Forms, Account numbers,Contribution rates, conditions,etc.
- Employee State Insurance Corporation Act,1948
- Creating insurance numbers, Forms of the nominees, Forms of the employer and employee
- Payment of Gratuity Act,1972
- Steps in payment of gratuity
- Payment of Bonus Act,1965
- Bonus rates, Contribution,etc.
- Professional Tax Act,1975
- PT slabs, state wise distributions
- Income tax act, 1961
- TDS Slabs
- Shops & establishment act, 1948
- Leave Management policy. Drafting the policy patterns
- Minimum Wages act, 1948
- Minimum wages and revised rates of DA
- Maharashtra Labour welfare fund act, 1953
- Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
International Human Resource Management can be defined as set of activities aimed managing organizational human resources at international level to achieve organizational objectives and achieve competitive advantage over competitors at national and international level.
- Introduction in International Human Resource Management
- Objectives in International Human Resource Management
- Overview of International Performance and Rewards Management
- Need in International Human Resource Management
- Functions in International Human Resource Management
- Characteristics in International Human Resource Management
- Activities in International Human Resource Management
- Growing interest of International Human Resource Management
- Managing Performance Internationally
- Cross-cultural Management
- Global Recruitment and Selection
- International Compensation Management
- Training and Development
- Managing Diversity
- Multinational Enterprise
- Mergers and acquisitions
- International HRM in service companies
- International HR Planning
- International Job descriptions
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Strategic Human Resource Management
- Importance of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Concerned section of Strategic Human Resource Management.
- Benefits of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Role of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Planning of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Implementation stages of SHRM
- Forecasting SHRM
- Fundamentals of Strategic Human Resource Management
- Globalization of Strategic Human Resource Management
- SHRM Leadership
- Phases in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategies in SHRM
- Efficient HR functions in SHRM
- SWOT Analysis
- Time Office Management
- Strategic Models of HR
- Types of Organizational Strategies
- Skills of HR Professionals in a SHRM Scenario
- Employee Welfare
- Strategy Evaluation and Control
- Onboarding & Offboarding process
- Background verification
- Employee Relation Management
According to Kleynhans-“HRIS can be used in organisational design as a tool for facilitating HR strategic alignment.”
- Introduction of Human Resource Information Systems
- HRIS Implementation and Control
- Selection and Recruitment Module
- HRIS for Payroll Module
- HRIS for Leave Management Module
- HRIS for Performance Management Module
- HRIS for Training and Development Functionality
- Attributes in HRIS
- HRIS Model
- Subsystems in HRIS
- Management Information system
- Importance and benefits of HRIS
- Limitations in HRIS
- Barriers to the success of HRIS
- Application of HRIS
- HRIS Supports
Definition-“The administrative role of HR management has been heavily oriented to administration and recordkeeping including essential legal paperwork and policy implementation.”
- Drafting letters of the employees
- Revise company policies
Prepare, manage and store paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Payroll Management
Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
Help in payroll management, preparation and payment
- Travel related work
Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Assisting in recruitment
Help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
Assist recruiters in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes
- Other admin activities
Provide administrative support for HR executives Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation
Manage and update HR databases with different information br a. such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information
Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities Answer telephone calls and provide needed information Create reports for senior management
- List of useful HR terms in day to day activities
Definition-“ systems that help both employers and job seekers to electronically match organizations and candidates with each other and then help manage the interviewing, hiring and employment processes.”
- Expense Management
- Award/Appreciations Management
- Events/Holiday Management
- System administration and user roles
- Document and letter management
- Assets management
- Knowledge management
- Employee engagement
- HR forms and record management
- Employee self service
- Learning management
- Project management
- Performance management
- Performance review
- Talent acquisition
From EDTI you will get proper Interview Guidance and CV preparation techniques.
Future leadership development is the key focus for demand for business focused and enterprising workforce with strategic human resource planning (HRP) becoming ever more significant.Increasing drive and focus on succession planning.Outsourcing the HR function is on the rise.
- Introduction to recent techniques in HRM
- Human Resource Management Matrix
- Employer Brand
- Competency Mapping
- Employee Referrals
- Talent Management
- e-Human Resource Management
- Global Trends Reshaping the Future of HR
- Recent Trends and Practices in Human Resource Management
- HR Technology Trends
- Strategic HR Management
- Moonlighting by the employees
- Green HR
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Rehiring former employees
Definition-“A human resource policy manual serves as the organizational backbone that guides the behavior and expectations of employees and management.”
- Introduction to Human Resource policies
- Need of HR policies
- Features of sound HR policy
- Aims and objectives of personnel policies
- Principles of HR policy
- Types of HR policies
- Coverage of HR policies
- Why to adopt policies
- Formulating policies
- Steps in design policy
- Elements of HR policy
In human resources its necessary for the professionals to prepare the reports of management and spending face time with the employees just to get the day to day work done. For acquiring this we have come up with a fresh new excel syllabus which includes
- Text functions-
Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large.
- Logical functions-
And, Or, If, If error, Not, Nested If
- Date & Time functions-
Date, Day, Month, Year, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
- Vlookup & Hlookup
Index, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
- Attendance management
Tracking an employee's attendance is important to your company's profitability, reliability and reputation.
- Salary management
Developing organization pay policy including flexible benefits, leave encashment policy, etc.
Defining pay slip components like basic, variable pay, HRA, and LTA
Gathering other payroll inputs (e.g., organization’s food vendor may supply information about the amount to be recovered from the employees for meals consumed)
The actual calculation of gross salary, statutory as well as non-statutory deductions, and arriving at the net pay
Releasing employee salary
- CTC Breakup
Calculation of salary components
Use of formulas
Learning the techniques
- Calculating Data with Advanced formulas
Manage cell and range names
Calculate Data Across Worksheets
Use specialized functions
Analyze data with Logical and lookup functions
- Analyzing data using pivot table and pivot charts
Creating the pivot tables
Analyzing the necessary tools
Creating pivot charts
Analyzing the charts through tools
- Analyzing data
Creating trend line
making of what if analysis.
Perform statistical Analysis
- Mail MergeCreating mails through mail merge
Learning the importance of mail merge
Use of mail merge in the organizations
- Analyzing attrition rate
Calculation of attrition rate
Analysis of the attrition
|As per your time Schedule
Yes. After completion of training, you can collect certificate from EDTI Thane Institute.
- EDTI’s Online HR Training helps the students to get oriented towards the training and the online environment.
- Through EDTI’s Online Training, Learning becomes easier as you can take the training at anytime from anywhere through web access.
- You can access training for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Get learn from trainers around to broaden your minds and perspective.
- You can connect with other classmates who are from wide range of backgrounds and various locations.
- It will make you learn some creative and innovative strategies for teaming up with a group through electronic communication.
- You can easily balance your current education with the work and family life.
- It will make you learn more conveniently because you learn at your won place.
- You can learn relevant content through our HRM(HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT) Online course.
- Every candidates can access the trainers through chats, emails & group discussion without waiting for office hours.
You should have proper internet connection device & we will let you know the tools to download before starting the training.