Payroll is characterized as a system for administrating workers' compensations in the firms. It is the system by which an employer can manage the salaries of the employees. It includes salary, allowances, deductions, and net payable to the employees. It also deals with the generation of pay slips. An HR Payroll Management System is beneficial for any kind of business enterprise. Human Resource department performs various activities such as payroll processing, maintaining salary details of every employee in the organization, keeping track of deductions, loans, allowances, and bonuses. Human Resources department collectively works together to calculate the available leaves, encashment of leaves and loss of pay for all the employees and then process their salaries.
Statutory compliance is a legal framework within which organizations must operate, in the treatment of their employees. It is necessary for all big and small companies in the world to keep their businesses safe from the legal trouble. A deep knowledge of statutory compliances is required to minimize the risk associated with the noncompliance of statutory requirements. There are a number of statutory requirements for Indian companies and companies have to spend a significant amount of time in their payroll management to ensure that they are compliant with the legal regulations. If companies fail to adhere to statutory compliances, they may have to face heavy penalties which are several times more than complying with legal guidelines. It is important to have a sound understanding of the various labour and taxation laws in India to keep abreast with any changes that need to incorporate, since the law is very dynamic and rules keep changing from time to time.
Definition: Payroll Management is the administration of the financial record of employees' salaries, wages, bonuses, net pay, and deductions.
- Leave Management System
- Employee Transfer
- Increments, Arrears Calculation.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Payroll Procedure
- Statutory Reports (PF, ESI, PT, MLWF, bonus, Gratuity, Statement & Challans, Govt. Forms etc…)
- Salary Slip Generation, CTC, Payroll Disbursement, Bank Details, etc.
- Payroll Software /HRIS /Advanced Excel
- Preparing MIS Report for Payroll
- Pay Structure
- Basic, DA, HRA, Conveyance, Medical allowances, other Allowances etc…
- Deductions PF,ESI,PT,TDS etc
- Contributions PF,ESI etc
- Bonus, Gratuity, HRA, LTA Act.
- Statutory Forms Filing
- Calculation of Net & Gross Salary
- CTC Designing
- Preparation of Salary Break-up
- Monthly Pay slip-
- PF / ESI / PT Government Online Submission ( ECR ,UAN,KYC,Challan, Half yearly-Annual Returns )
- Handling Monthly Reimbursement Process
- Practical on Salary Processing
Definition-“statutory compliance refers to functioning in accordance with prescribed rules and regulations as codified in various statutes.”
- Employee Provident fund and miscellaneous provisions Act,1952
- Forms, Account numbers,Contribution rates, conditions,etc.
- Employee State Insurance Corporation Act,1948
- Creating insurance numbers, Forms of the nominees, Forms of the employer and employee
- Payment of Gratuity Act,1972
- Steps in payment of gratuity
- Payment of Bonus Act,1965
- Bonus rates, Contribution,etc.
- Professional Tax Act,1975
- PT slabs, state wise distributions
- Income tax act, 1961
- TDS Slabs
- Shops & establishment act, 1948
- Leave Management policy. Drafting the policy patterns
- Minimum Wages act, 1948
- Minimum wages and revised rates of DA
- Maharashtra Labour welfare fund act, 1953
- Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
|As per your time Schedule
Yes. After completion of training, you can collect certificate from EDTI Thane Institute.
- EDTI’s Online Payroll And Compliance Training helps the students to get oriented towards the training and the online environment.
- Through EDTI’s Online Training, Learning becomes easier as you can take the training at anytime from anywhere through web access.
- You can access training for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Get learn from trainers around to broaden your minds and perspective.
- You can connect with other classmates who are from wide range of backgrounds and various locations.
- It will make you learn some creative and innovative strategies for teaming up with a group through electronic communication.
- You can easily balance your current education with the work and family life.
- It will make you learn more conveniently because you learn at your won place.
- You can learn relevant content through our Payroll And Compliance Online course.
- Every candidates can access the trainers through chats, emails & group discussion without waiting for office hours.
You should have proper internet connection device & we will let you know the tools to download before starting the training.